Basement Humidity Impacts the Whole House

Basement humidity is a very common in a lot of basements.

High moisture levels in the air can lead to an increase in mold/mildew growth, allergies, pest activity and may even cause permanent damage to your home and personal belongings.

If you smell that damp, musty odor in your basement, what you are smelling is the fungi gas such as mold /mildew actively growing. Surfaces like wood, cloth, cardboard, sheetrock, even plastic are all food sources for fungi.

Dehumidification is the most popular method for basement humidity to help eliminate the effects of excessive air moisture. Unfortunately, many homeowners are not using the proper equipment to reduce moisture levels and fix the problem. In many cases the dehumidifier you buy at the big box stores is not strong enough to handle the problem.

Start Your Basement Project Today

Contact us today and find out what you can do to get your basement dry, beautiful and healthy.