Professional installation and replacement of basement cellar bulkhead doors in CT and RI
Whether you call it a cellar door or a bulkhead door, one thing is certain; if your door is old and leaky, your basement is not as dry or as warm as it should be. Water and moisture can leak in through the bulkhead through a variety of different access points.
Today’s bulkhead cellar doors are not like those from years ago. Modern, newer designed and crafted bulkheads are:
- Easy to Operate: Smooth, easy, one-hand operation and prevents the doors from slamming closed.
- Durable: Sherwin Williams primer provides a durable base for finish paint – paint any color you want!
- Weather-tight: Sheds water, keeps area dry and free of material. Construction sheds water and prevents binding due to ice and snow.
- Secure: Slide bolt lock and internal mounting flanges make your home safe and secure. Optional keyed lock kit available for exterior access.
- Rugged: Heavy gauge steel and sturdy concealed hinges, protected from the weather ensure all-season operation and lasting service.
- Code-Compliant: Satisfies IRC 2012 Building code requirements for emergency egress in finished basement areas.
Let our experienced basement bulkhead cellar door professionals evaluate your bulkhead door needs.
Contact us today and find out what you can do to get your basement dry, beautiful and healthy.